What should a person do if one’s love one has disappeared?
Families whose love ones have disappeared after arrest and
detention should write to the Attorney General and Minister of Justice
through the Solicitor General and Legal Secretary to report on the
circumstances leading to the disappearances.

They should request for government’s intervention to trace their loved ones.

This will provide a basis for establishing a Truth and Reconciliation Commission which would provide explanation for such disappearances.

Join The Conversation